Saturday, October 13, 2012

Iseabail at last – FO

Ishbel by Ysolda Teague has thousands of projects on Ravelry and that must mean something right.

Looked at it frequently but never got around to it until I recently saw some Ishbels knit up as bridesmaids’ shawls. At same time Ysolda had a sale on her single patterns so I finally bought Ishbel.

It is an easy lace pattern with lovely results but don’t be fooled that you do not have to pay attention at all… ask me how I know – I knitted in front of TV and really tired after work and had to tinker back several times so going forward when knitting lace I will finally put in life-lines. Guess that is what you called lesson learned.

I still loved knitting this pattern and will do it again.

Only used about 300yards of lovely antique-rose coloured cashsilk by The Plucky Knitter (highly recommend any of her yarns) – shawl blocked out beautifully and to very decent size:





Iseabail at last - happiness: 8.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment