Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall beauty haul in several installments

Not sure if anybody else experiences the same ... But as soon as the weather turns colder I feel more like putting make up on.

In summer I almost go 'nude' - just eyeliner, little bronzer and lip gloss... I know shocking for my age! However, as autumn comes  around I feel like not only wrapping myself into comfy sweaters but also wrapping my face.

This week I went totally overboard with Beauty buys... So confession time in many installments as stuff arrives.

Regardless of time of year I always wear nail polish... So here are a few new ones that I acquired this week.




Will post about combos, I plan to use them in later....

1 comment:

  1. You KNOW I like to wear it year-round. But I get more dramatic when the weather gets colder!

    I can't wait to see what else you got!

    ReplyDelete