Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just another blog

Well, finally here I am with my own blog after thinking about it for I don’t know how long. There will be nothing earth shattering being posted on my blog – just the regular daily stuff: how I am progressing with my knitting projects or not, what I had planned to do and then scratched bc I just did not feel like it, about cooking (a lot when work is stressful, yes, I cook up a storm when I am stressed – a nice dish is an easy accomplishment and it tickles so many of your senses) and whatever else I can think of.

The title of my blog will likely make some of my friends and my mom laugh really hard because my work regularly spills over into my private life… and frankly sometimes takes it over. I could have made a resolution this year to change that… but we know how long resolutions last – at least for me. So I will be honest with myself and just take it a day at a time – there will be days I will do very well with having a life outside work and other days I will stink at it. Just like real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment