Monday, November 25, 2013

Beauty Monday - My first Birchbox

My friend Shani told me about Birchbox - an easy and cheap way to try new higher end products without major commitment.

So few weeks ago I decided to sign up and today my first box arrived. Cute to look at?!




Here's brief summary of what I got:





Really pleased with this month content!

The eyeliner is easy to apply and true black and seems to have staying power.

Did swatch of highlighter and am really pleased how colour looks on my skin tone.

Hair care samples are not my favourite but they seem to be generous size to use for one go.

Perfume smells nice - not my typical pick so perfect to go out of my comfort zone.

Plan to use the body cream as a hand moisturiser as I really love the scent and it is too small for full body application but on my hands it may last me a while.

Chocolate will be gifted as I have a friend who loves that flavour.

My November Birchbox did not disappoint and was well worth the money.

Are you signed up for any interesting sample subscriptions?


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh you got the Eyeko!!! Nice!

    And I have become obsessed with that perfume. I've written about it a couple of times. :)

    I'm glad you liked it overall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wore perfume yesterday and liked how it developed over time and that it has staying power.

      Birchbox concept is fun as they have quite a few brands that I typically would not buy... Not that I really need anymore encouragement for buying anything really :-)

      Delete
  2. If you like Birchbox...you will absolutely love Ipsy! Check it out! I get both

    ReplyDelete