Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday... Seasonal Nails

I like to play with nail polish... A lot like in having an insane collection and every time I go to beauty store I sure buy another colour ( hey, it is a small investment to make you feel good).

I almost always do my nails myself - just so used to it as back in EU we did not have many studios and now it saves me some money that I can spend on other things.

Being in a somewhat conservative work environment I typically try to tone it down and go for an accent nail only.

Without intention I recently painted my nails kinda seasonal...



Used Orly in Temptress and China Glaze 1127 Argo. Got both on clearance for a few dollars if I recall correctly. Was very pleased with staying power of both - full week and almost no chips (even washed dishes w/o gloves a few times). Always use base and top coat though.

What are your favs?

No comments:

Post a Comment